Wednesday, April 15, 2009

don't think i'll stop being tired for a while.

Lately, I really feel like I'm reaching my breaking point. Yesterday I was sitting in the classroom after school and I almost started crying.

I am exhausted.

I miss my first cooperating teacher. As much as I like my current one [as a person], I just don't feel the support from her. I feel like she's pushing everything on me so that she can take care of her personal life. I have no one in the classroom to model good teaching. Yes, I am a student teacher, but this is STILL a learning experience. We still need to watch our cooperating teachers teach! If the point was for us to just take over a class and be left on our own, then what would be the point of having a cooperating teacher?

I don't know. I feel like all I do is complain. I really do love my kids. I love teaching them. But I just feel like I'm getting no positive feedback, or any at all for that matter. I'm probably going to talk to my supervisor tomorrow, just to vent.

Ugh, I'm frustrating myself because I feel like there is no point at even saying any of this at this point. All I can do is count down the days.... and just keep pushing through.

1 comment:

heysupernay said...

days compared to years love... you've accomplished way too much to crash right now. but go ahead and crash... but pick urself up right after. ur a superwoman k? dont forget that! =) you're almost done. i love you! see you tonight!