Monday, October 13, 2008

keeps getting better.

The beginning of last week was really rough. School was really starting to build up and stress me out more and more that my patience was wearing thin regarding so many things. Plus, the fact that Cat was leaving soon was starting to sink in. Yeah, I know, she's going to come home soon.. blahblahblah.. that's my best friend so cut me some slack.


Anyway, all the stress from life built up and Wednesday night I just started crying nonstop while I vented to Richie. I felt really stupid, but it honestly made me feel so much better. The day after that was better, and then on Friday, I had one of my best lessons. It was just a good day all around [despite the fact that I didn't get to go drop Cat off at the airport :/].


This weekend was really productive and I had some free time to relax. Now I'm just trying to get things together for Wednesday for when I start my Literature Unit. From now on, I'll be teaching two full mornings and one full day every week at my elementary school. Wednesday should be interesting. Actually, Tuesday night should be interesting... when I'm freaking out about what I have to do in the morning. Ahhh!



"Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well."
- Josh Billings


No comments: