Tuesday, October 21, 2008

this week.

As usual, I have a lot of things due. So that I don't forget, here's my reminder:
  • Weekly reflection [1-2 pages]
  • Education 232 midterm paper [5 pages]
  • Complete reading assessments [5 students]
  • Make science fair board example
  • Education services resource list [25 items]
  • Prepare English Learner strategy presentation
  • Print block plans
  • Write next week's lesson plans
It might not sound like a lot, but remember that I have to SLEEP sometime! Haha. I also teach 3 days out of the week and attend class three days out of the week, one which happens to be ALL day [9am to 7:30pm]. So if you haven't heard from me, it's not because I hate you. I love you! :)


Now, off to class for 3 hours to turn in the paper that I wrote in 2 hours. :/




1 comment:

heysupernay said...

I finally saw you on campus bitach!!! You're a superwoman yanno that right?! I love you! Sorry I ran away from you... I didnt wanna miss the trolley!!!