Monday, October 13, 2008

windy day.

I wonder whether or not my kids were allowed to go outside for recess today. I wonder what it's like in the "windy city." I wonder why the weather can't make up its mind.

Last night was really scary. It sounded like one of the trees outside was going to fall on the apartment. It would be such a nice day if the wind wasn't blowing dust everywhere!

Anyway, happy Monday! :)
Go listen to my future wedding song: Robin Thicke - Sweetest Love


why do people smile when no one's smiling?
it's cause they're thinking of someone they're loving
keep on believing we are meant to be
and nothings stopping us from going to heaven
sweetest love

i got the sweetest love
there ain't nothing sweeter
i got the sweetest love
ain't nothing beat it
there ain't nothing sweeter


No comments: