Monday, October 6, 2008

chocolate milk.

Alright, I know it's been a while.. oops. In the last post I said I'd be back "tomorrow." What I meant was.. today! Haha.

So anyway, last week I had sooo much due.
GRAD SCHOOL IS NO JOKE.
Seriously.. that should be the title of my blog! Haha.

Basically, I had 4 chapters to read from different textbooks, 2 articles to read, lesson plan evaluations to write, my weekly reflective journal to e-mail, 4 assignments to upload onto our portfolio website, and I had to write a minimum 7 page paper. Exhaustingggg. But at least I had the reward of a fun weekend out.


Last night I went to the library with Richie to study and help him write his essay. I'm glad we're able to study together without distracting each other. That way we can get things done and still see each other.. kinda. He's playing video games right now as I'm typing this. Glad I'm seeing him more than once a week as it's been for the past few weeks. Need to stay sane!

Hmm, what else to say? I feel like I'm just rambling. I just wanted to update since I haven't since September!


Okay, I guess I'll go and finish up some more work and finish my chocolate milk. I love chocolate milk.. makes me think of lunch time in elementary school. I miss those little mini cartons. :)



“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.

Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill.
It will make or break a company... a church... a home.


The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable.

The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.
- Charles R. Swindoll



No comments: