Friday, December 19, 2008

break.

Yay for officially being on break!

Yesterday was our last cohort seminar of the quarter. We played games and ate yummy food. It was fun. We even saw snow! Our supervisor's house is soooo pretty and it made it even better seeing snow all over the yard, on the house, outside around her pond. I want my house to be like hers in the future. Haha.

Last night, Richie and I went to see Wicked. :) Best musical ever! I promised him we would see it together since I already watched it with my family months ago. We'll probably see it again, since Claire wants to take Josh to see it too. Miss Saigon was my favorite for a long time.. and I still love the songs, but you know how I feel about Wicked. Haha. I was singing the songs in my head the whole time, and Richie even recognized a lot of them because of the CD that has been in rotation in my car forever.

Makes me miss singing and dancing even more than I already do. On the way home, we tried singing the harmonies.. nerds, I know. But it reminded me of when Cat and I tried to figure out the harmonies for "Weak." Hahaha. I miss show choir!!!

Anyway, moving on.. today was the kids' last day before vacation. We baked sugar cookies, they made bead wreaths, and there was a Christmas program with the whole school. It was pretty hectic, but what else would you expect from kids that know it's time for presentssss!! Haha.

At the end of school, one of the boys in my class said, "Miss S., don't ever teach at a different school okay?" I laughed, but then I realized that the kids don't know I'm leaving next month. It makes me sad to think that I only have 4 more weeks with my second graders. And who knows where I'll end up after this year! I'm gonna go cry now.... haha.



Now that everyone's free... let's make plans!! Yay for Christmas! Yay for seeing everyone over break! Yay for the new year! :)

Bye for now!

No comments: