Wednesday, December 31, 2008

goodbye 2008.

Survey of the year... brought to you by R&L productions.

1) Where did you begin 2008?
L: In Glendale, same as every year.. with all of my relatives. :)
R: In Riverside at my house.

2) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
We were still dating. :)

3) Were you in school anytime this year?
L: Yes! My life was/is all about school!
R: Yes.

4) How did you earn your money?
L: Subbing a few times. Or by going home.. my Grandma or my parents like giving us money when we go home.. hahah.
R: Gay Kohls.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
L: Only for annual physicals.
R: Yes, for contacts.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
L: Yes. Haha. Let's leave it at that.
R: Totally.

8) What did you purchase that was over $1000?
L: Nothing! Not making money yet! Ah!
R: ...

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
L: Yes, my cousin Ate Pauline.
R: Yes, Ate Pauline and Kuya Marlone.

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
L: No, thankfully.
R: In 2008? No.

11) Did you know anyone who had a baby?
L: A lot of people I know had babies this year!
R: Yes.

12) Did you move anywhere?
L: Nope.
R: Laura's apartment. :)

13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
L: Hmm, good question.. Lemme think.. Power 106 Comedy Fiesta, Wicked twice.. can't think of what else..
R: What she said. Except Wicked only once.

14) Are you registered to vote?
L: I thought I was! But nope. :(
R: Nope.

15) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
L: Does that even exist still?
R: I don't care.

17) Where do you live now?
L: Riversiiiide.
R: R-side.

18) Describe your birthday?
L: Came home from a final and Richie surprised me with lunch and random things. Then I got ready and he took me to Orange Hill restaurant [so pretty]. For my birthday part 2, went to Yardhouse with everyone, drank and yacked like crazy. :)
R: Um, okay... My baby and my family took me out to Asahi Sushi and had a couple of drinks with a crazy Korean chef. Afterwards, we took pictures with the sushi crew, then we went to Florentine's at DTF and lost many brain cells. Many of Laura's friends came and bought me drinks which made me yack on a sad plant. :( Finally, I went home and fell asleep wearing my dirty clothes with my girlfriend next to me. :) <3

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008?
L: Hm... hang off of the edge of the Stratosphere? Haha, I don't know, I have a bad memory.
R: Go on Dive Devil at Six Flags and on the ride at Stratosphere. Oh yeah, and I never thought I'd go to Vegas with my friends and not my family. Yesss.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
L: There have been far too many. This year was full of good times, despite being so busy!
R: When I was able to touch the rim.

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
L: I've learned.. that I am useless when I'm bored. Haha. It's better when I'm busybusybusy because I just keep going. But once I stop, I shut down and become lazy. Haha.
R: I'm a real big hypocrite, but I don't do it intentionally.

22) Any new additions to your family?
L: Nope.
R: Nope.

23.) What was your best month?
L: That's hard.. but I guess I'd have to say June, since it was my birthday and graduation!
R: October, because I turned 21.

24.) What music will you remember 2008 by?
L: Wicked soundtrack! I sing the songs everyday.
R: Adrian Hood - Brown Eyed Blues.. and the Wicked soundtrack.

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
L: Haha, GOTM? I guess? I'm trying to think of the times that I drank, and they keep popping in my mind.. so yes I'd have to say those lovely ladies.
R: I'd have to say Chun.

27) New friend?
L: The girls from my cohort! Wouldn't be able to survive the program without them.
R: Lots.

28) Favorite Night out?
L: March 22nd.. and nights in Frisco.. GOTM nights, etc., can't pick just one. Haha.
R: Wicked with my baby.

29) Do you think 2009 will be better or worse?
L: Better!
R: BETTAH.

No comments: