Monday, December 15, 2008

lazy day.

First of all, congratulations to Nino!

Ah, how exciting for him. Can't wait to be done with this school year!


Anyways, so after Nino's party Saturday night, I slept over Richie's house. Right when I got there i knocked outtttttt. Woke up the next morning and was lazy while he studied! Hahaha. At least I got to watch the newest episodes of "Desperate Housewives" and "Private Practice." Where's "Grey's Anatomy" though!?

Yesterday, I finally got the chance to play MillionHEIR and Iron Chef.. and yep, you guessed it -- I'm addicted. Good thing my Cooking Mama skills came in handy on Iron Chef. Hahahhaa. I was sad that they don't have Bobby Flay on the game though. Oh well.

I've gotten Richie addicted to playing Big Brain Academy with me.. And oh yea! He wants to teach me SC, but it looks scary. Hahaha. I will try when he's done with finals. And I'll kick everyone's ass, watch! Jk.


Okay, back to my DS. :)
I wish I had hot chocolate and marshmallows to go with this rain!

1 comment:

genzenn said...

Sorry, SC is for the guys only. I tried teaching Janina one time and I just ended up getting pissed... :) Richie is mine, when we play SC, thanks.