Thursday, December 4, 2008

hello.

Today was weird. I came in at lunch time and didn't have to teach anything but my Science lesson. Since I'm starting my Science unit the schedule is different, but at least I get more rest for the next few weeks. Yay! Who's ready for Christmas break? I am already. Too much due this week and next.. geez.

Anyway, so I signed into Myspace and see an ad -- "Married man and women looking to have an affair." So sad. Can people just be happily married please? Or just don't get married if you are going to end up being a cheater. :/

Speaking of getting married.. my cousin's wedding is in two weeks. I have to practice because I'm singing two songs at her wedding. One while she walks down the aisle.. eek, pressure. Haha jk. But yeah, I haven't sung in a long time.

I guess I should go to sleep since I have to write 3 book summaries, 1 final paper, and revise a Timeline PDF by 4pm tomorrow. Almost done with one of my M. Ed. classes! Ah!!




I wanna go to a concert!
I miss dancing!
I miss singing!
Blahblahblah!

No comments: