Thursday, November 27, 2008

thankful.


Happy Thanksgiving!


Instead of thanking individuals, I just want to say that I am thankful for each and every person that has changed me in some way. Whether for better or worse, I am thankful for every moment that has brought me to where I am right now.


Okay, on to other random thoughts...
Even though the rain is making my hair frizzy, I love it. Well, I mean, I love it when I'm inside all warm and cozy and I can hear rain outside. Like right now. I want some hot chocolate and marshmallows.. mmm.

I want a new phone, but I still have my plan for another year. Well I do like the one I have [even though I cracked the screen].. but I want a new one just because. Maybe I just want to buy something. Yay for Black Friday! Don't know if I'm gonna go shopping though. We shall see.

I should be sleeping. Why do I stay up for no reason when I have time to sleep?! Next week I'm gonna be so tired and I'll think back to this moment and think, "I should have slept early." Haha.


Okay, I'll stop typing nonsense. Peace out. Hope everyone has a good day.. enjoy the days off until it's back to reality! Nooooo! :)


P.S.
A few ways to say "thank you":
Merci
Danke
Grazie
Arigato
Salamat
Gracias

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your blog readers! I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Custom Black Friday Sales Search