Saturday, November 1, 2008

happy belated.

Halloween is over!
So is Red Ribbon Week!

I hope everyone had fun and didn't use drugs!! :)

Thursday night, Richie and I planned on stopping by Jojo's party to see some 909ers. We were supposed to be pirates, but I didn't have time to make/get a costume during the week. Instead, I improvised and made a 5-minute costume. You can see it in my pictures, haha. Stayed at the party for like an hour and a half, then stopped by Katipunan's party so we could take pictures with my sister and Josh before we headed home. Fell asleep around 1am, thank god I woke up on time the next morning!

On Friday, we did Halloween rotations with the four 2nd grade classes. I baked pumpkin muffins with the kids which was pretty fun. The day went by fast but it was so tiring! More tiring than teaching! We didn't have a meeting after school since the teachers had to finish report cards in preparation for the parent conferences next week. So I just made a math concept poster and headed home around 4:30pm.

Rested for a bit, then had dinner at Chili's with Richie. Mmmm, we love that place! :) We stopped by Wal-mart and then his house before we headed back to my apartment and decided to take a "quick nap" while we waited for Nay to get off of work. What was supposed to be 15 minutes turned into two hours! I freaked out when I woke up at looked at the clock. It was past midnight!! Haha. But anyway, we got ready quickly and headed over to Didi's party. Had lots of fun with Nayremy and I even saw Gwen there!! Took Nay home and dropped Jeremy off, then got home around 5am I think.


Fun Halloween! :) Look at our costumes :)



Pre-Halloween






Scarecrow & Treasure map





Josh changed! :/




Halloween night



Woody & Jessie






Woody & Mad Hatter




Red Robin.. yummm!






Cupcakes!




That's all for now, bye!
P.s. Shoutouts to G and M! Love you! Wish we were all together! :)

1 comment:

heysupernay said...

mee too! after cat's chicago thing, every halloween, we're going out to TGIF then find a party to go to... until we get old... then we can make hamburger helper and pass out candies together!