Tuesday, September 9, 2008

catch up.

I haven't updated in almost a week? What the heck? The days just pass by so fast, I guess.

So since the last post, I went to my school again on Friday which was a minimum day [Fridays are always minimum days], but the day wasn't over at 1pm. After school, we had a faculty meeting since the board of education came to congratulate the staff on a job well done last year. After that, we had grade level planning for the following week. We finally left to go home around 3:30pm.

On Saturday, went to the Regine Velasquez and Lani Misalucha concert with mi familia. Those two women are amazing singers, but the concert was pretty much two hours of both of them showing off. [Still love you Regine! :)] Sunday we went to the cathedral in L.A. for a big celebration of Mother Mary's birthday which was followed by a dinner reception [9 courses! yum].

Took a break all day Monday [yay!] but I couldn't sleep until around 1am, I don't know why! Today we started our regular schedule of two mornings and all day Friday at Mission Bell. The kids were just doing testing all day so I was pretty much just sitting and observing today. I was exhausted since I barely slept, so that wasn't fun, but luckily I had a chance to get out of the classroom to interview the principal, office staff and librarian for one of our assignments. I came home, knocked out for a while and woke up to the gross heat. :/ Not fun. But I got a lot of work done today, so I'm happy.

I'm excited for tomorrow: morning at M.B., then time with Richie before we head to the surprise dinner, yay! :)



1 comment:

heysupernay said...

Awwww I love the picture at the end!