Monday, September 22, 2008

iced caramel macchiato.


mood:
relaxed
music: robin thicke - against the world


mmmm, yummy.

So I came home about half an hour ago after I dropped some Starbucks off to Richie since he's studying. I just happened to get to his house right around midnight, when it turned to our 6 months. It's funny because I didn't plan to be there at that time, it just happened. After I left, "Knocks Me Off My Feet" was playing on the radio and I thought to myself, "aww it's a sign," haha. Crazy to think that it's only officially been 6 months, because it feels like forever [well maybe not forever, but a long time].

Well anyway, this post is just to say that I love you Richard Espino... and I'm looking forward to many, many, many more months to come :).
























"These days it's hard to find someone to love
once you find them you don't wanna give up

it's just the two of us getting into love
it takes two of us to change the world
I got you, you got me
it's just me & you against the world
..."



1 comment:

heysupernay said...

happy 6 months to you and richie!!!! =) have fun at disneyland tomorrow!!! love you bitach!