Wednesday, September 10, 2008

just live your life.


mood:
optimistic
music: t.i. & rihanna - live your life


My master teacher had me work with a small group during Math today. The students were having trouble understanding related facts, so I worked with them using manipulatives and white-boards. I made up problems and had them write on the white-boards and say each step out loud so that they were aware of what they were doing. We kept solving problems until they were ready to go back to their seats and catch up with the rest of the class on the Math worksheet.

They all eventually understood the concept, but one of the girls really improved and it made me really happy to see that. However, she needs to physically see the problem or have someone in front of her for her to actually focus on the work, so we'll need to figure out how to help her more.

Anyway, it was a good day at M.B. today, despite the testing left over from yesterday :/. Looking forward to the weeks to come!

I came home and received some presents in the mail: some free tampons and pads from CVS [Haha, random!] and my Social Security replacement card that I was waiting on. So I guess this means I have to get off my butt and finally fill out the entire substitute packet. Then I have to pay some bills, head to the post office and do some homework before tonight.



"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when.
You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
- Joan Baez



No comments: