Tuesday, September 2, 2008

celebrate.

"i just want to celebrate another day of living
i just want to celebrate another day of life..."

mood: excited


Alright, I haven't posted in a while so let me update. I've been having faculty meetings and staff development at my school and it's pretty fun, but I'm ready to start the school year! Tomorrow is the first day of school... eeeek! It's gonna be interesting.

So last Thursday, we had a class meeting for one of our Education courses that deals with technology. During the meeting, our professor started talking about myspace, facebook, etc. Then she said: "This is the time to start cleaning up your image.... or create aliases."

I thought it was funny.. but at the same time true, cause we don't want our students or our students' parents to see/read things that they might not think is appropriate so bye bye went my facebook [It's alright, I only went on it to play Word Challenge].

There's more that I wanted to say, but my mind went blank and I'm trying to watch "Lucky You" on tv as I write this. Okay, I'm too lazy to try to think about it right now so I'll be back tomorrow! :)


No comments: